help with common tasks:
- view forthcoming hearings and induction appeals
- stay informed as an employer
- meet the GTC's Public Relations Manager
- set up an Employer Access account
- refer cases of misconduct or incompetence
- view disciplinary orders and decisions
Email page to a friend
Joint research on competence referrals: Updated
20 Sep 2010
The GTC has published guidance to ensure consistency in the process for referring cases of teacher incompetence, following a research project jointly commissioned by the GTC and former DCSF.
Licence to Practise dropped
07 Apr 2010
Government drops Licence to Practise as last minute negotiations fail to bring agreement on the proposals.
Supply and CPD
26 Jan 2010
The 2009 GTC teacher survey showed that two out of five supply teachers had not taken part in any CPD in the previous year. A new GTC report looks at the reasons, and possible solutions.
- Employer Access: A guide for schools
- Employer Access: A guide for local authorities
- Employer Access: A guide for supply agencies