Email page to a friend
Participation in GTC online forums
- Your use of the discussion forums must be in accordance with the guidelines and not breach the legal rights of any other person.
- Publication or copying of any content in the discussion forums is not permitted without the prior written permission of the GTC. You acknowledge that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in any such material belongs to the GTC. You are responsible for ensuring that you only provide material to the site if you are legally able to do so without restriction and the provision of which does not require the agreement of any third party. The GTC reserves the right to use anonymised quotes from material posted in the forums for summaries and for research and publicity purposes.
- You acknowledge that, to the extent the law permits, the GTC, its members, employees and contractors accept no liability for any damages or losses arising either out of use of the site or its failure to operate satisfactorily.
- Use of the site is at your own risk and the GTC will not be responsible for any damage caused to your hardware or software as a consequence of your use of the site.
- You acknowledge that whilst the GTC will use its best endeavours to monitor the content of the site, the use of the site by other persons is not within the control of the GTC and as such, the GTC does not guarantee the accuracy of the content.
- You will not allow either yourself or any third party to modify the software on which the site is based in any manner form and will not seek to obtain any unauthorised access to the site.
- You agree to indemnify the GTC against all claims, liabilities and expenses that may arise from you breaching this agreement or the legal rights of other persons.
- The GTC reserves the right at its absolute discretion and without notice to suspend or terminate any person's access to the site or alter the terms by which any person may have access to it or to withdraw any material which appears on the site.
- You undertake to provide, if requested, accurate information as to your name, address and any other requested contact details including a current email address, which is controlled by you, and to keep such information updated.
- Any dispute arising from either these terms and conditions or the guidelines shall be determined in accordance with the laws of, and by the courts of, England and Wales. In the event that any term of this agreement is held to be invalid for any reason the remainder of the agreement shall remain valid and effective.